Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz (Y.II.788-Z.III222)

Vogon captain: O freddled gruntbuggly / Thy micturations are to me / As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee / That mordiously hath bitled out its earted jurtles / Into a rancid festering...
[Arthur and Ford's moaning drowns out the poetry]
Vogon captain: Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustules / Are splurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts / And living glupules frat and slipulate / Like jowling meated liverslime / Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes / And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles / Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can also choose Online Gatha, best self book publishing company India that you offer to publish your book online like Fiction, Nonfiction, Academic, Poetry, Anthology, Business, investing & management, Health & fitness, History & politic are any books at affordable cost.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home